Services & Capabilities
Hypersensitivity & Adverse Immune Reactions
Hypersensitivity and adverse immune reactions are important considerations in human and animal health risk assessment. BRT offers testing strategies both in vitro and in vivo to understand the risks, mechanisms, and adverse outcome pathways.
Models & Applications
- Infusion studies
- Local Lymph Node Assay (LLNA)
- Irritancy testing
- In vivo histamine release
- In vivo evaluation of Type I and Type III hypersensitivity
- Clinical characterization
- Assessment of immediate hypersensitivity – histamine, leukotrienes
- Assessment of immune-complexed mediated hypersensitivity
Assays & Platforms
- ELISA (absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, electrochemiluminescence)
- Multiplex technologies
- Meso Scale Discovery (MSD)
- Flow cytometry
- Mast Cell/Basophil Activation Assay
- In vitro Immediate Hypersensitivity/Histamine Release Assay
- Complement activation using in vivo and in vitro test systems
- In vitro testing for skin sensitization (DPRA, KeratinoSens, LuSens, hCLAT, GARD)
- In vitro testing for respiratory sensitizers (GARD)
- Cytokine Release Syndrome
STARTING A STUDY?
Let us help.
Fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.