Services & Capabilities
Immunotoxicology evaluations are designed to detect, quantify, and interpret the consequences of exposure to pharmaceutical and chemical agents on the immune system. BRT provides in vivo, ex vivo, and in vitro models to assess immune structure and function.
Models & Applications
- Pesticide registration and re-registration immunotoxicity testing
- T-dependent antibody response (TDAR) in mice and rats
- Developmental immunotoxicology
- Aging models
- IBD – Murine Colitis model for immunopharmacology and toxicology
- Metabolism studies
- Abdominal infection
Assays & Platforms
- Functional & screening assays
- ELISA to quantify antibody response to KLH, SRBC, TT, HbsAg from TDAR studies
- SRBC Plaque Forming Cell Assay
- Natural Killer (NK) Cell Assay
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte (CTL) Assay
- T cell Proliferation Assay
- Macrophage/neutrophil function (cytokine production/bactericidal activity)
- Phagocytosis/Respiratory Burst
- Immunophenotyping analysis by flow cytometry
- In vitro whole blood and PBMC immunomodulation assays
STARTING A STUDY?
Let us help.
Fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.